Here I present a solution that works with me in the problem of the more that 50% usage ration that was taken by spoolsv.exe process in windows OS ( XP SP2 Edition ).
Actually I was a nightmare because it was not a virus, and It is authenticated background process for Microsoft windows.
Disabling it was not a solution for my problem
Look, If I disable it It also disables
- The ability of printing.
- Opening the browsers.
- In some time the Playing of Online Videos.. In general "FLV" Players.
- Opening most of text Editors "Notepad++, MS Office"
Or Even If you let it running..
- At least 50% of CPU is busy.
- Slow performance
- Disable of Hibernate and Sleeping of OS ..
- The device fan is Always high loaded.
- The device get warmed ...
Upon this night mare I Will list the solution that works for me ...
- Open Ur Control Panel
- Select "Administrative Tools"
- Select "Services"
- Right Click On the "Printer Spooler" service.
- stop this Service
- Go To "System32" Folder :: Usually C:/WINDOWS/system32/spool/PRINTERS
- Delete all files In this Folder
- Go back to "Step 4"
- Re-run the Service again ...
It is Done! Congratulations ....